X-418™ | Web-Enabled, Multi-Function 8-Channel Analog Input Module
The X-418 features 8 analog-to-digital inputs and a built-in web-server for remote access and monitoring anywhere in the world!
- The X-418™ is a fully-featured, Ethernet module with an 8-channel, 16-bit, analog data acquisition system. Configure each channel as a single-ended or differential input.
- Monitor and log sensors connected to the analog inputs using the X-418's intuitive web interface.
- It can be controlled and/or monitored over any TCP/IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet.
- Built-In Web Server - The X-418 has a built-in web server - Set up, control, and monitor using a standard web browser (or by using our CBW Mobile app). No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
8 Analog Inputs (Multi-Function) - Ranges: ±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, ±10.24V, 4-20mA
The X-418 features an eight-channel, 16-bit, analog data acquisition system. Each channel is configurable for single-ended or differential inputs.
Programmable voltage ranges include; ±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, and ±10.24V. Four of the channels can be configured for 4-20mA operation. The 4-20mA mode enables a precision internal shunt resistor and configures the A/D for ±5V operation.
Monitor industrial sensors, wind direction sensors, pyranometers, pressure transducers, and much more.
Peer-to-Peer Communication (P2P)
The X-418 supports peer-to-peer communication between ControlByWeb modules. It communicates with up to 32 modules and allows you to monitor and control up to 100 I/O points. The X-418 can communicate with all ControlByWeb devices* but offers instantaneous messaging between X-400 Series products, this means that the X-418 can monitor and control I/O on other X-400 Series products as if it was directly connected to the module.
*Does not communicate with the X-600 series products
The X-418's built-in interface allows you to create custom "Tasks" for simple and advanced control logic.
Easily create tasks based on inputs or outputs’ status. Create up to three actions for each task providing you with the ultimate control and monitoring solution for your application!
Create up to 50 Scheduled, 50 Conditional, and 20 Override Schedules.
The X-418 also has a built-in BASIC interpreter for more advanced or custom applications not achievable through the Task Builder system.
- BASIC Programming
Monitor and Control Page
Users access the X-418 through a built-in web page, called the Control Page. The Control Page can be customized by administrators.
Use the Control Page to:
- Control (On, Off, or Pulse):
- Digital Outputs
- Monitor status of:
- Digital Inputs
- Analog inputs
- 1-Wire sensors
Optionally, the Control Page can be password protected for additional security.
- Eight analog inputs: ±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, ±10.24V, 4-20mA
- Built-in web server for configuration and remote monitoring (HTTPS supported)
- Control, monitor, and log 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- 50 Scheduled
- 50 Conditional
- 20 Override Schedules
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Highly configurable - Almost any combination of input/relay control possible
- No software required
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure