X-15s™ | Eight Digital Input Expansion Module
X-15s Eight Digital Input expansion module can be monitored over the internet with the X-600M controller.
The X-15s has eight optically-isolated digital inputs and is an expansion module for the X-600M controller. The X-15s' isolated inputs are suitable for industrial environments and allow the grounding system of the monitored equipment and the low voltage circuits of the X-15s to be electrically separate.
Internally the X-15s has a co-processor which provides enhanced features including: pulse counting, pulse duration, accumulated pulse time and frequency measurements. All 8-inputs have separate measurements.
One or more X-15s expansion modules can be connected to an X-600M controller with a ribbon cable. The ribbon cable provides both power and communications to the expansion modules.
Other expansion modules with different I/O combinations are also available.
- 8 Optically-isolated digital inputs
- Digital input functions:
- Monitor State, Control Relays, Control Remote Relays, Count, Frequency, High Time, ON Time
- Eight LEDs for inputs 1-8
- Removable terminal connector
- Powered through expansion bus - no separate power supply connections are required
- Great for monitoring applications including:
- Button/Switch Inputs
- Security Sensors
- Flow Meters
- Machine Status
- and much more...