WebRelay™ | Single Relay and Input Module
WebRelay is an electrical relay (or electrical switch) with a built-in web server. The relay can be turned on, off, or pulsed using a web browser. It has a long history of reliable operation in many applications including remote reboot, industrial control, security, and remote control and monitoring
WebRelay, can provide remote relay control in countless applications including pump and motor control, security lock systems, remote reboot, and lighting control. WebRelay's powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
WebRelay also has an optically isolated input that can be used to monitor the state of devices, control the relay, or control a remote relay somewhere else on the network. This feature is useful to extend the output of a PLC to another building or to allow a switch to control a device in another state.
- No programming required
- Full control using a standard web browser or text-based XML messages
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave
- Password protected
- 12A relay contacts
- ON/OFF or Pulsed relay modes
- Optically-isolated input uses:
- Relay control
- Remote relay control (peer-to-peer)
- Auto-Reboot controller mode for remote reboot of network devices
- Selectable TCP ports
- Removable terminal connectors included
- DIN rail or wall-mount
- Power supply options:
- POE and/or 9-28VDC
- Five-Year Warranty
WebRelay™ provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network. WebRelay, can provide remote relay control in countless applications including pump and motor control, security lock systems, remote reboot, and lighting control.
WebRelay's powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
- Control devices such as pumps, valves, motors, coils, etc. over the web or a local network.
- Turn lights on/off while using IP video cameras.
- Control electronic door locks and garage door openers.
- Monitor gates, doors, windows, etc.
- Home automation.
- Security applications
- Remotely reboot computers, servers, etc. (PDF)
- Connect a digital output of any PLC or industrial controller to the input of WebRelay to control another WebRelay device somewhere else on the network.
- Extend buttons and switches to control devices from a remote location.
- Connect a WebRelay unit to a door sensor at your office, factory, store, etc.